Cheap 3 night foreign holiday during Jubilee holiday
Britons will have an extra public holiday in June to celebrate the Queen’s 70 years on the throne – so there’s no better time for a weekend getaway.
Holiday companies are offering Britons cheap deals for breaks over the long weekend to make the most of the celebrations, with some starting at £134.
If you click on a link in this article, we may earn affiliate revenue.
The additional bank holiday is scheduled for Friday June 3, while the late May bank holiday will move to June 2 to make it a four-day weekend.
On Thursday June 2, a grand celebratory parade will take place to honor the Queen’s birthday.
Vacations available include beach breaks to popular destinations such as Spain and Bulgaria and city breaks to Amsterdam and Krakow.
City breaks in Krakow will cost from £292 per person for three nights at the Maly Krakow Aparthotel, departing June 2 from London Gatwick.
Or, three-night stays in Amsterdam are available from £294departing June 2 from London Gatwick.
If you’re looking for a break from the sun, the best deal is a three-night stay in Santiago de Compostela, Spain at the Compostela Inn from £134.
Here are the best deals we found:
- Three nights self catering at TUI SUNEO Tamaimo, Tenerife from Manchester on June 2 – from £375
- Three nights self catering at Albir Resort and Aquagarden, Costa Blanca, from Luton on June 2 – from £265
- Three nights half board at Aluasun Costa Park, Costa del Sol, from Liverpool on June 2 – from £282
- Three nights bed and breakfast at the Grand Garbi Hotel, Costa Brava, from Manchester on June 2 – from £265
- Three nights room only at Villa do Val Hotel, Galicia, departing 2nd June from Manchester – from £160
- Three nights room-only at Apartamentos Marina Internacional, Alicante, departing June 2 from Luton – from £270
- Three nights room only at Verga Hotel, Bulgaria, departing June 2 from Luton – from £220
Prices are based on two adults traveling together and sharing accommodation.
The additional public holiday will bring the total number of public holidays for England and Wales to nine days.
Other public holidays are Good Friday, Easter Monday, early May, August, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year’s Day.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for a staycation, Park Holidays are offering 50% off luxury lodges at caravan parks, from £19 per night over Easter.
We’ve also found cheap all-inclusive holidays for couples from £159 pp including hotel and flights.
This summer, TUI Blue is also offering family holidays from £519 pp and free places for children.